Terms and Conditions
Website terms and conditions for use
DC10plus makes every effort to ensure that the information published on this website is accurate. However, DC10plus cannot accept any liability for the accuracy of content. Visitors who rely on this information do so at their own risk.
The copying and use of the DC10plus logo is not permitted without prior approval in writing from DC10plus. Permission requests should be directed to info [at] dc10plus [dot] org [dot] uk
Hyperlinks to us
DC10plus encourages users to establish hypertext links to the site. You do not have to ask permission to link directly to pages hosted on our website. We do not object to you linking directly to our information. However, we do not permit the use of our logos as promotional or hypertext objects.
Hyperlinks from us
DC10plus is not responsible for the contents or reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of the linked pages.
Submitting content: rules and acceptable use of comments
By submitting content to DC10plus site, which includes our blog and submit content area you agree to abide by the following rules. These rules are designed to ensure participants feel comfortable and equal in the online discussion and keen to take part, and that the discussion meets its objectives.
1. Be respectful of others. Debates may be lively but taking part should be a positive experience for all participants. Comments should be civil and tasteful, and must not be malicious or designed to offend. No reference should be made to the personality of other participants nor should attacks be made on an individual's character
2. Stay on-topic. Your comment should be within scope of the topic under discussion. Please don't post messages that are unrelated.
3. Don't incite hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality, sexuality or other personal characteristic. Don't swear, use hate-speech or make obscene or vulgar comments.
4. Don't break the law. This includes libel, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court (comments which might affect the outcome of an approaching court case).
5. Don't post personal information - addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or other online contact details either relating to yourself or other individuals.
6. Don't engage in "spamming". Please don't add the same comment to more than one forum, or more than once to the same discussion.
7. Don't advertise. You can mention relevant products and services as long as they support your comment. No advertising or promotion is allowed except where it is for an event, publication or similar item that has direct relevance to the subject of discussion. All links submitted must be appropriate for a general audience, and must not link the site to material that is obscene, defamatory or inciting to hatred or violence.
8. Don't impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or organisation.
9. Don't post in a language other than English.
10. Under 16? - If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian's permission before participating in this online forum. Users without this consent are not allowed to participate or provide us with personal information.
We encourage open, lively debate but the decision to publish comments received via this site remains at the DC10plus’ discretion. Comments that violate any of the above rules will not be published.
While DC10plus make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production, it is always wise for users to run an anti virus program on all material downloaded from the Internet.
DC10plus cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material off DC10plus website.