Community Building Capacity
The vision of the Community Building Capacity (CBC) theme is to create sustainable and cohesive digitally enabled communities which include those currently excluded. The solution involves creating a framework to support exchange of good practice between Community and Voluntary organisations, other partners and Local Authorities fully supported by technology, building local capacity and service access.
The aim is to demonstrate how brokers and champions can be fully supported by technology to build local capacity and service access. The outcome will be an ongoing network of effective practice exchange.
- facilitate knowledge exchange and best practice transfer between community and voluntary organisations and Local Authorities
- create a support framework for best practice implementation and transfer
- highlight existing best practice in DC10plus
- build a network of collaboration across authorities and organisation
- identify and align to existing core funding streams and attract additional funding